2016 Competition Winners
Each year, schools participating in Agri Aware's Incredible Edibles Healthy Eating project will have the opportunity to win a number of prizes, including a polytunnel, a class recipe to be included on the Incredible Edibles website or a VIP trip for a class to Family Farm, developed by Agri Aware and Dublin Zoo.
Over 1,200 schools registered for Incredible Edibles 2016, with Montessori, Gaelscoils and Special Schools entering for the first time.
Schools across the country submitted their Incredible Edibles logbooks after completing the 2015/2016 project and Agri Aware's Incredible Edibles Team had the hard task of shortlisting 10 entries and finally deliberating to select the overall winners.
1st prize – School polytunnel
- 3rd class - Sacred Heart Primary School, Newline, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary
2nd prize – Trip to Dublin Zoo
• Senior 3 – St Patrick’s Special School, Bohreen Hill, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
3rd prizes – vouchers
- Best Montessori submission - Barnesmore Montessori School, Barnesmore CC, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal
- Best ‘As Gaeilge’ submission - 2nd, 4th and 5th classes from S.N. Éadan Fhionn Fhraoich, Edeninfagh, Glenties, Co. Donegal
- Best digital submission - Our Lady Queen of Apostles, Clonburris National School, Dunawley Ave., Clondalkin, Dublin 22
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org